Braised Pork with Mushrooms
Pork Belly, Apple, Carrot, Dried Shiitake Mushroom, Onion, Rock Sugar, Dried Hawthorn, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Balsamic Vinegar, Soy Sauce
- Cut pork belly first, boil in cold water, and then cool.
- Then wash and soak the mushrooms. You don’t need to open them completely. You can cut the onion and cut it into large pieces. Peel the ginger and cut into large pieces. Cut the carrots into pieces and cut the apples.
- Heat the pan with a small amount of oil, stir fry the pork in the pan, and the surface will become discolored and swell.
- Brush the pan, pour a small amount of water, put in rock sugar, turn on the fire, and as the sugar melts completely, when the juice thickens and bubbling, add pork belly and continue frying.
- Then, pour soy sauce (as needed), balsamic vinegar (two tablespoons), red wine (one cup), stir fry until all the juice is bubbling, then pour all other ingredients into the pan.
- Fry until all ingredients touch the soup evenly, pour in boiling water, cover the ingredients, cover, and cook on low heat for half an hour.
Leek Scrambled Eggs
150 Grams Of Eggs, 100 Grams Of Chives, 50 Grams Of Oil, 2 Grams Of Salt
- Wash and chop fresh chives, put them in a bowl, add salt, and mix well with chopsticks.
- Pour the eggs into the leek bowl and stir well.
- Put the pan on the fire, add oil, wait for the oil to heat up, pour the prepared eggs and leeks into the pan, and fry until cooked.
Stir-fried Asparagus with Shrimp
Shrimp, Asparagus, Salt, Cooking Wine, Starch, Ginger, Onion.
- Wash the shrimps and put them in the refrigerator for half an hour. Remove the shell and remove the shrimp intestine (place the shrimp shell in the last section of the tail).
- Marinate the peeled shrimp with a little salt, cooking wine and starch, and store in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- After soaking and washing the asparagus, peel the old skin and cut into several pieces.
- Ginger chopped, onion cut into sections.
- Heat the wok, add the oil, fry the ginger and shallots until fragrant, and discard the ginger and onions.
- Put the shrimp in the oil pan, stir-fry until it changes color, stir the asparagus evenly, season with a little salt.
Dried Hand Tucked Cabbage
Cabbage, Oil, Dried Chili, 1 Spoon of Pepper, Garlic, A Little Ginger, 1/2 Spoon of Rice Vinegar, 2 Spoons Of Salt, 2 Spoons ff Soy Sauce, And a Little Chicken Essence.
- Wash the vegetables, tear them into large pieces, and drain the water.
- Garlic and ginger slices, pepper, and cut into pieces.
- Put the oil in the pot, add 50% heat, add pepper, garlic, ginger, stir fry and remove.
- After the oil is extremely hot, add cabbage, stir fry quickly, add dried peppers, sprinkle with salt and rice vinegar.
- Stir-fry until the vegetables have shrunk, add raw soy sauce, add soy sauce, fry until the heat is off, add chicken essence and mix well.