Roasted Pork Ribs in Tomato Sauce
500 grams of pork ribs, 300 grams of lotus root, 2 tablespoons of tomato juice, 30 ml of soy sauce, 4 ml of salt, 4 grams of cooking wine, 15 ml of raw rice powder, 2 tablespoons of parsley, 5 grams of sugar, 50 ml of sesame oil.
- Small pork ribs bleed to remove blood and drain water with 3 grams of salt, rice wine, raw soy sauce, raw powder, pickle and marinate for 2 hours.
- Peeled lotus root and cut into strips.
- Prepare tomato sauce and coriander.
- Put the pork ribs in warm oil and fry until slightly yellow and lift up.
- Wait for the oil temperature to rise and then fry until it is golden red and lift it up.
- Leave the base oil into the tomato juice to burst out the fragrance.
- Fry the lotus root into the pot until it changes color.
- Participate in salt seasoning.
- Return the pork ribs to the pot to participate in white sugar to adjust the sweet and sour taste.
- Finally, drizzle a few sesame oil, stir fry and simmer out of the pot.
- Serve after joining coriander.
Spicy Fried Marinated Pig Ears
200g braised pig ears, 300g gold note pepper, a small amount of vinegar, a small amount of white sugar a small amount of peppercorns, 4 garlic seedlings (optional)
- Cut the golden note pepper and cut it into a hob and place it on a plate
- Sliced pig ears. I ’m too thin, it’s better to be slightly thicker, taste better, and not easy to stick to the pan.
- Pour in a small amount of oil, not much, because pig ears will produce oil
- Until the oil is hot in the future, add a few peppercorns! (Personally I do not like to eat peppercorns when I do not like to eat vegetables, so I will pick them up)
- Put in the pig’s ears and stir-fry, let it emit fragrance
- Participate in chili, stir-fry.
- put a little water, so that the flavor of pepper will be more into the meat.
- Finally put a few vinegar and caster sugar! Out of the pot.
3 garlic cloves, 1 spoon of sand tea spicy sauce, 5 grams of oyster sauce, 10 grams of cooking wine, 2 grams of table salt, 3 grams of caster sugar, starch
- Wash and cut the shreds of beef, add cooking wine and salt to scratch, and participate in the appropriate amount of starch and edible oil sufficient to pickle and pickle for later use.
- The small greens are washed in clean water and placed on the bottom of the plate.
- Burn the oil in the pot, the oil temperature is higher, spread the beef shreds and disperse until the color changes from the pot.
- Heat the garlic cloves and sand tea spicy sauce, and join a few water.
- Participate in oyster sauce, salt, caster sugar.
- Participate in the beef stir-fry, until the moisture is dry, wrap the beef with sauce and serve.
Pork belly, Green pepper, Dried tofu, Raw soy sauce, Old soy sauce, salt, sugar, pepper, star anise, bean paste,
- Boil half a pot of water, first add pepper, star anise, shallot segments and ginger slices and boil.
- Put pork belly on medium heat for 20 minutes, drain and cut into thin slices.
- Heat the oil in the pot, fragrant ginger slices, add sugar, and add bean paste to stir well.
- Put pork belly slices, scoop out the oil, golden brown, put in the old soy and color.
- Put a few raw soy sauce, and then stir-fry green pepper for one minute, chicken essence seasoning, and serving plate.
Sausage Steamed Tofu
300g tofu, 1 sausage, 5g oyster sauce, 5ml raw soy sauce
- Clean and cut thick slices of tofu, sliced sausages obliquely
- Put the tofu slices in a spiral shape, and sandwich the sausage slices in the tofu center.
- Take the empty bowl and mix the soy sauce with oyster sauce evenly. Pour it on the tofu and sausage. Set the water to boil and steam for 15 minutes.
Jellyfish with cucumber
Jellyfish, cucumber, garlic, millet pepper, salt, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, balsamic oil, chicken essence.
- Soak the sour jellyfish in boiling water for 2 minutes, remove and drain, cut into the appropriate size.
- Crush the cucumber with the back of the knife and cut it obliquely, millet peppers cut into small circles, garlic minced.
- Mix the jellyfish head, cucumber, millet pepper and minced garlic in a large container, add salt, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, chicken essence and mix well.
Daylily scrambled eggs
A Handful of Daily, Two Earthen Eggs, A Little Green Onion, Salt, Sugar, Sesame Oil.
- After soaking the day lily in water, rinse it with water again and again until the yellow water becomes clear. This is important if it is not washed and clean, it will have a bitter taste; squeeze the day lily to remove water and cut into small pieces.
- Pour the eggs into the bowl, add less salt and a little rice wine, so that the egg liquid can be evenly foamed.
- Add oil to the pan, heat the oil and pour in the egg liquid. Spread over low heat, use a spatula to scatter the eggs, pour in daylily and stir-fry with less water.
- Add salt, less sugar, drip a little sesame oil, sprinkle the green onion, cover the pot for a while and then start cooking.