Introduction to the recipe
The method of making crayfish is actually very simple. What is more troublesome for home operation is actually the process. Brush, wash, pump the intestines, open the back, and cut off the head a little for easy taste. Of course, slowness is slower, but victory is not as clean and assured. Can we guarantee each one is alive, can we guarantee each one is clean? Food outside, most of the time, these simple requirements are dreams.
Speaking of handling crayfish: Many shrimp stalls can now help with the intestines. But I don’t recommend everyone to do that. The gutted crayfish is basically whimpering. Wait until you take it home and burn it after processing. It is not so fresh. In addition, after the intestines are pumped, the sewage can easily penetrate into the shrimp when cleaning. My preferred method is to buy live shrimp, wash it first, then pump the intestines, cut your head, and finally open your back.
- 800 g crawfish
- Salad oil
- Spoon of salt
- Spoon of ginger
- Star anise
- Dried pepper
- 1 spoon
- The right amount of fennel
- The right amount of tangerine peel
- The right amount of fragrant leaves
- The right amount of peony
- The right amount of licorice
- The right amount of fragrant sand
- 1 can of beer
- 1/3 spoon of sugar
The practice of spicy crayfish:
1. Ginger and garlic slices, prepare peppers, peppercorns, cumin, tangerine peel, fragrant leaves, paeony, star anise, cinnamon, liquorice, fragrant
2. Add oil to the hot pan. After the oil is hot, add the ginger and garlic slices and add the other spices prepared in step1.
3. Pour the cleaned crayfish and stir until the tail is fully rolled up. Add cooking wine and vinegar and stir well.
4. Pour in a tablespoon of bean paste, stir in a spoon of sweet noodle sauce
5. Add beer, turn to medium heat after the fire boils, add sugar to freshen, cover and simmer
6. When the moisture is quickly collected and dried, open the lid and collect the juice.
Get the crayfish in four easy steps:
1. Hold the back of the crayfish, put it under the faucet, and scrub the surface of the shrimp with a small brush. (The place where the belly and lobster tongs turn is most prone to dirt)
2. Note that there are three tails on the tail of the crayfish. Hold the midrange piece, twist it hard, and then pull it out, and the shrimp intestine will follow.
3. Use the cutting head to cut the shrimp slightly behind.
4. Cut from the place where the tail of the shrimp is pumped, insert the pointed scissors into it, cut it along the shell of the shrimp, and cut to the connection part of the shrimp head.
1. The seasoning used in step 1. If the ingredients are not fully prepared at home, you can go directly to buy a bag of braised prawn stew.
2. Cut a small mouth of the shrimp head for easy taste. Don’t open your mouth so that it will leak out.
3. Be careful, don’t add even a drop of water during the whole process, use beer to burn, the taste is more full and more fragrant.