Preserved eggs are also called “eggs” and “songhua eggs”. Preserved eggs are pickled with lime, wood ash, and salt. They have a strong smell and a strong alkaline taste.
When I was a kid, when I ate preserved eggs, my mother would never peel the shell and give it to us. The most weedy method is to take a small bowl and peel the preserved eggs into it.
Use chopsticks to sandwich the preserved eggs into four petals. Pour in sesame oil, balsamic vinegar, and a little soy sauce. It becomes quite mild. If you add one spoonful of chili sauce chopped by mother, it will be even more delicious.
Preserved egg tofu, one of the home-style dishes and cold salads; is made of raw materials such as tofu, mustard, preserved eggs, sesame oil, coriander and other ingredients. It is simple to make, rich in nutrients, and rich in various nutrients required by the human body.
- 1 box of tender tofu
- 2 preserved eggs
- 1 parsley
- 1 piece of mustard (optional)
- 1 spoon of red chopped pepper (optional)
- Peppercorns (optional)
- Salt amount
- White sugar
- Raw soy sauce
- Red spicy oil (optional) Put)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sesame oil
The practice of preserved Egg Tofu
1. Prepare the materials.
2. Boil the water in the pot, add a little refined salt and stir well, soak the tender tofu in hot salt water for use; peel the shelled eggs and wash them off with cotton thread to divide into small pieces for use; chop the mustard;
3. After soaking the tender tofu to remove the fishy smell, use a knife to draw a few horizontal and vertical strokes to change the tofu into small pieces. 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, red spicy oil, balsamic vinegar, stir well; spread cilantro, crushed mustard and red chopped pepper on top for later use;
4. Spread the diced eggs on tofu cubes. Add 1 spoon of edible oil to the pan, heat the peppercorns to medium-low heat, and remove the peppercorns before they turn black. Discard the peppercorns and turn them to a high heat. Heat the oil in a small bowl. Pour the sauce in a large bowl and drizzle 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Mix all ingredients before serving.
Features of Songhua Egg Tofu
Songhua eggs (duck eggs): Songhua eggs contain more minerals than duck eggs, but fat and total calories have slightly decreased. It can stimulate the digestive organs, increase appetite, promote digestion and absorption of nutrients, neutralize gastric acid, cool down, and lower blood pressure. It has the effects of moistening the lungs, nourishing yin and bleeding, cooling intestines, stopping diarrhea, and lowering blood pressure. In addition, Songhua egg has the function of protecting blood vessels, improving IQ, and protecting the brain.
How to take out the boxed tender tofu completely:
Use scissors to fry the four corners of the bottom of the box diagonally, then bring the tofu box straight up, remove the wrapping paper, and reverse the whole box of tofu in a flat chassis Take out the fragile tender tofu easily.
After unpacking, the soft tofu is divided into pieces according to the required size with a knife, and it can be used after soaking it in brine a little. The purpose of soaking the salt water is to remove the fishy smell; and the salt water can play a certain sterilization and disinfection effect, making it safer and safer to eat.